Organized by Guillaume Taveron + Bar Speak Easy + Amigo Events
HANAMATSURI is the day of flowers. During all day, in Buddhist temples in Japan, people come and put a special tea (Abacha) or a special drink (Amazake) to celebrate this day.
During this night, at Bar Speak Easy we provide you a special night.
- Guillaume Taveron, filmmaker, photographer and partner since longtime at Speak Easy will prepare a special photo shoot!
- We bring a new dj, from UK, who’ll mix nice music and good beats.
- We prépare a very special cocktail based on tea!
- Happy Hour from 6PM to 7PM
Let’s share this special night all together at Speak Easy! Come with your smile, your friends, and let’s enjoy!!!
The Speak Easy was born in 2009. It’s an international bar, where speaking and exchange are keywords. A safe place where japaneses and foreigners can meet them, speak, have a drink, have fun and enjoy a part of the night. We organise some events, meet ups, parties, artist nights, and work with different partners to provides you always new people, new atmospheres, and a lot of fun.
We secured a great, safe, & clean venue with 2 parts:
- 1st part: the BAR area & ample space for 25-30 people to talk, smoke & order drinks!
- 2nd part: the SPEAK area with enough space for 60-70 people to drink and keep talking !
Free entry / Free events! Don’t forget to take a drink then!
Only pay for the drinks that you order!
Our bartenders are very friendly and can speak many languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese…(depends on schedule). If you need something, just ask! It will be a pleasure to speak with you and exchange about your stories and experiences!
- Cocktails are ALWAYS ¥500 yen !
- Draft beers are ALWAYS ¥600 yen !
- Non alcoholic drinks available such as: Tea, Water, Fruit Juices (Orange, grapefruit, cranberry…), Ginger Ale, Cola, Soda…
Full drink menu :
◣HOW TO FIND SPEAK EASY BAR:
Adresse (GPS, Google Maps..)
Kita Otsuka 2-14-1 Suzuya Biru 3F 170-0004 Toshima, Tokyo
1. JR Yamanote Line, Otsuka Station, North Exit.
2. To the right side of the “Royal Host” 24 hr restaurant, you will see an Entrance with a clear lit-up NEON sign in green. The sign is on the left side of the ground entrance and the sign says “Speakeasy International Bar”
3. Go up to the stairs to the 3rd Floor and join us!