01 APR 2017
@ Bar Speak Easy
Start 6PM – Free Entrance.
Organized and provided by Bar Speak Easy + Arigatokyo + Guidable
At bar Speak Easy, we meet a lot of different people. As costumers, but also organizers, people who work for foreigners or try to mix Japanese people and foreigners. To party, to study, to live or just have good time. For this reason, we decided to work with Arigatokyo and our new partner Guidable to provide you a nice saturday night. Let’s join us and meet each other, drink a cocktail and have good time!
For this special night we prepare a lot of good things. Special cocktails, nice music provided by Dj D-style, cool atmosphere, nice people and many more surprises.
You just need to come with your smile, your friend(s), and enjoy this night with all of us!
The Speak Easy was born in 2009. It’s an international bar, where speaking and exchange are keywords. A safe place where japaneses and foreigners can meet them, speak, have a drink, have fun and enjoy a part of the night. We organise some events, meet ups, parties, artist nights, and work with different partners to provides you always new people, new atmospheres, and a lot of fun.
We secured a great, safe, & clean venue with 2 parts:
- 1st part: the BAR area & ample space for 25-30 people to talk, smoke & order drinks!
- 2nd part: the SPEAK area with enough space for 60-70 people to drink and keep talking !
Free entry / Free events! Don’t forget to take a drink then!
Only pay for the drinks that you order!
Our bartenders are very friendly and can speak many languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese…(depends on schedule). If you need something, just ask! It will be a pleasure to speak with you and exchange about your stories and experiences!
- Cocktails are ALWAYS ¥500 yen !
- Draft beers are ALWAYS ¥600 yen !
- Non alcoholic drinks available such as: Tea, Water, Fruit Juices (Orange, grapefruit, cranberry…), Ginger Ale, Cola, Soda…
Full drink menu :
◣HOW TO FIND SPEAK EASY BAR:
Adresse (GPS, Google Maps..)
Kita Otsuka 2-14-1 Suzuya Biru 3F 170-0004 Toshima, Tokyo
1. JR Yamanote Line, Otsuka Station, North Exit.
2. To the right side of the “Royal Host” 24 hr restaurant, you will see an Entrance with a clear lit-up NEON sign in green. The sign is on the left side of the ground entrance and the sign says “Speakeasy International Bar”
3. Go up to the stairs to the 3rd Floor and join us!